PIE TUTORS aim to be the most trusted and respected company of statistical research and data analysis. We want to be the most trusted statistical partner of our clients and provide them best returns for their investment in our services. Our work ethics and policies help us serve our clients in the best possible manner.
The information that is acquired by PIE TUTORS during the course of professional practice is treated as confidential. This includes our clients’ personal details, nature of the work commissioned, and any data, results or reports, generated in the course of a consultation, whether they are generated by us or by the client. These will not be disclosed to third parties, or used for personal gain or benefit, without prior written consent from the client. All data, results and reports generated for a client remain the intellectual property of the client, and we do not make any claim to these.
However, we do retain the intellectual property rights, to any mathematical and statistical methods, and computer programs or procedures that we develop during the course of our consultancy for a client, unless the methods or programs are contractually commissioned by the client and adequate compensation has been provided for the same.
Intellectual property that we develop and retain may be published in refereed journals or other scholarly forums or may be developed for commercial purposes. If such intellectual property is to be published, it will be accompanied by simulated data that replicates the phenomena that were observed in the clients’ data, unless the client provides written consent to use their data, in which case, the client will be invited to be a co-author in the scholarly work. In some cases, partnership in a commercial venture may also be negotiated.
Should you have any further questions, please contact us at admin[at]pietutors.com
Website Usage T&Cs
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
PIE TUTORS has copyright over this website and its content. All rights are reserved with PIE TUTORS and any reproduction or redistribution of the content on this website in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• You can copy the content of this website to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge this website as the source of the material.
• You can print or download the content of this website to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may not, except with our express written permission, redistribute or commercially exploit the content of this website. Neither you can transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.